This course enabled learners will create a web page.
Duration: 60 Hours (Virtual)
To developing large software, software developers should have enough proficiency of data structures and algorithms. Further, that software should be platform independent, Internet enabled, easy to modify, secure, and robust. To meet this requirement object-oriented paradigm has been developed and based on this paradigm the Java programming language emerges as the best programming environment. Now, Java programming language is being used for mobile programming, Internet programming, and many other applications compatible to distributed systems. This course aims to cover the essential topics of data structures and algorithms and how the same can be implemented using Java programming language. The participants of the proposed course will be able to improve their skills, to cope with the current demand of IT industries and solve many problems in their own filed of studies. This course will also cover the basic fundamentals of computer programming which are a prerequisite for learning any programming language.
Who should join?
People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation from engineering discipline namely CSE, IT, EE, ECE, etc and having tech background.This will be useful for working professionals who are upgrading their skills and fresher who are looking a job in IT sector.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation and having tech background. The participants of the proposed course will be able to improve their skills, to cope with the current demand of IT industries and solve many problems in their own filed of studies.
This course is accessible for all kind of People with Disabilities. Having Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
Our course aims are to:
- To create PwDs talent pool ready to hire by tech companies for Software Developer role.
- To upskill the knowledge of participants who are working in IT sector.
How can apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
The total fees are INR 500/- (Before commencement of the training program).
- Pre-entrance & personal interview: 12th& 13th Feb 2022.
- Course commencing: 14th Feb 2022.
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (2 hours every day)
- Platform: Google meet
Employment opportunities: Candidates who will complete the course successfully will get employment opportunities and Interview support with Deutsche Bank, Amex, Deloitte, Syngenta, and Various other companies according to the skills they possess.