Enabling learner to work as frontend development, backend web development.
Duration: 60 Hours (Virtual)
Full stack web developers have the ability to design complete web application and websites. They work on the frontend, backend, database and debugging of web application or websites.
Who should join?
People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation and having tech background. This will be useful for working professionals who are upgrading their skills and fresher who are looking a job in IT sector.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation and having tech background. This course prepares candidates to work on frontend and backend web developer.
This course is accessible for all kind of People with Disabilities. Having Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
Our course aims are to:
- To create PwDs talent pool ready to hire by tech companies for developer’s role.
- To upskill the knowledge of participants who are working in IT sector.
How can apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
The total fees are INR 4,000/- (Before commencement of the training program).
- Pre-entrance & personal interview: 15th Nov to 25th Nov 2021 on jobs.giftabled.org.
- Course commencing: 15th December 2021.
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (2 hours every day)
- Platform: Google meet
Employment opportunities: Candidates who will complete the course successfully will get employment opportunities and Interview support with Deutsche Bank, Amex, Deloitte, Syngenta, and Various other companies according to the skills they possess.