Cybersecurity is the protection of internet-connected systems such as hardware, software and data from cyberthreats. The practice is used by individuals and enterprises to protect against unauthorized access to data centers and other computerized systems.
Duration: 120 Hours (Virtual)
Modern life depends on online services, so having a better understanding of
cyber security threats is vital.Cyber Security course will help you learn
various concepts such as ethical hacking, cryptography, computer networks
& security, application security, idAM (identity & access management),
vulnerability analysis, malware threats, sniffing, SQL injection, DoS, session
hijacking, and various security practices for businesses from scratch with
With cyber security training, you can develop expertise that is expected to
be in demand well into the future. Cyber security knowledge adds to your IT
toolkit and is a valuable asset in any technological field. Enroll in this Cyber
Security certification training program to learn from experienced industry
professionals, work on real-time projects and become a certified expert..
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for People with Disabilities interested in improving
their online security whether at home or at work. Learners can kick start
their career as cryptographers, Security engineers, Security Application
Prerequisites for learning
Basic knowledge of communication over the internet.
Basic knowledge of computer hardware and servers.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to….
- Explain basic cyber security terminology; have skills for keeping up to date on cyber security issues; and be able to identify information assets.
- Describe basic authentication mechanisms; have skills to improve their password security; and be aware of alternative authentication methods.
- Identify main malware types; awareness of different malware propagation methods; and skills for preventing malware infections..
- Describe cryptography terminology; be able to use cryptography for email; be aware of applications of cryptography.
- Demonstrate understanding of firewalls, virtual private networks and network intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
- Describe legal and regulatory issues relating to cyber security; and understand how to recover from security failures.
- Apply basic risk analysis and management techniques.
This course is accessible for all kind of People with Disabilities. Having Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
Job opportunities of learning this course:
- Top companies are hiring professionals for cyber security related jobs
- Cyber Security professionals in India are hired as cryptographers, Security
engineers, Security Application programmers, Incident Responder and many
How To Apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Note: Candidate should have basic programming knowledge, good spoken and written communication and should have own laptop or desktop for daily practice.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
- Pre-entrance & personal interview:11 Nov 2022
- Course commencing: 18 Nov 2022.
- Course time: Monday to Friday (2 hours every day)
- Platform: Zoom.