This course enables the students to know the basic concepts of electronic devices and circuits in a simple manner.
Duration: 140 hrs.
This course is designed for People with disabilities who are keen to learn about VLSI and Chip World. This course will help learners to know the basic concepts of electronic devices and circuits in a simple manner. A number of design and analytic
numerical problems will be solved to help the student understand the application of the concepts clearly. The main topics include semiconductor diodes and their application in rectifiers and voltage regulators; transistors, their configurations
and application in amplifier and oscillator circuits; number systems, combinational logic circuits, sequential logic circuits, fundamentals of VLSI with HDL for modeling digital circuits.
At the end of the course students will have the ability to:
- Understand the concepts related to diodes and transistors and know the significance of electronics in every walk of life in society.
- Identify a suitable electronics system for a given application/task and explain the same.
- Simulate few electronic circuits and compare the results against the theoretical studies.
- Understand the role of electronics in sustainable development.
- Apply the knowledge of CMOS technology to construct and analyze array subsystems like memories.
- Comprehend long channel I-V characteristics and short-channel effects of MOSFETs, and thereby analyze the DC transfer characteristics CMOS circuits.
- Design CMOS based combinational and sequential circuits for given specifications.
- Apply the knowledge of HDL for modeling and functional verification of Digital circuits..
- Analyze digital circuits using suitable Verilog HDL modeling.
- Program and synthesize a given application/problem statement using EDA tools.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who are persuing degree or completed graduation/Post graduation and have electronic background. .
This course is accessible for all kinds of People with Disabilities. Having an Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required. .
Our course aims at
- To create PwDs, talent pool and ready to hire for variety of Job Roles.
- To upskill the knowledge of participants working in the IT Sector
- Course will have 10 to 15 hours of soft skill training
- Will be certified as per passing criteria.
People with Disabilities who have prior knowledge of Digital electronics and are in final year/graduate/post graduate in Electronics domain.
- Curriculum Designed by Subject Experts.
- Fully Hands-on Training with the latest industry tools.
- Best Faculty from Academia and Industry.
- Soft Skills Essential Training provided.
- Globally Accepted Certificate.
- Support for Placement and Interns.
- Job opportunities in companies like Intel, Cadence, Xilinx, L&T, Capgemini, Harman, HCL, Robert Bosch, Tata Elxsi, Altran, Cyient, American Megatrends, Continental Automotive, Sasken, Hyundai Mobis, ZF Technology, and 250+ more.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the form with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students will be done based on pre-entrance tests and interviews.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
The total fees are INR 1000/- (After Pre Assessment Test).
- Pre-entrance & personal interview: 21th & 22th of July 2022..
- Course commencing: 1st August 2022
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (2 hours every day)
- Platform: Zoom