This course enabled learners will create a web base application &enterprise application.
It is a part of Java programming language. It is an advanced technology or advance version of Java specially designed to develop web-based, network-centric or enterprise applications. It includes the concepts like Servlet,, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Socket programming, etc. It is a specialization in specific domain. Most of the applications developed using advance Java uses tow-tier architecture i.e. Client and Server. All the applications that runs on Server can be considered as advance Java applications.
Who should join?
People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation and having tech background. This will be useful for working professionals who are upgrading their skills and fresher who are looking a job in IT sector.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation and having tech background. This course prepares candidates to build websites, web applications and mobile applications.
This course is accessible for all kind of People with Disabilities. Having Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
Our course aims are to:
- To create PwDs talent pool ready to hire by tech companies for developer’s role.
- To upskill the knowledge of participants who are working in IT sector.
How can apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
The total fees are INR 4,000/- (Before commencement of the training program).
- Pre-entrance & personal interview: 3rd and 4th January 2022.
- Course commencing: 15th January 2022.
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (2 hours every day)
- Platform: Google meet