The program is designed to cater to varied job roles, from the entry level executives to mid-management cadre in any of the BFSI Sector.
“The BSFI sector in India will need as additional 1.6 million skilled workforce by 2022” as per the estimates by the National Skill development Corporation. To catching this opportunity the BFSI Professional crash course designed to help young aspirants to propel towards a successful career in BFSI sector. The Certified BFSI Professional Course equips the young individuals to foray into financial industry viz Banking & Finance or Securities Markets or Insurance Industry. The program is designed to cater to varied job roles, from the entry level executives to mid-management cadre in any of the BFSI Sector. This has designed with continual engagement with sector experts.
Who should join?
People with Disabilities who have completed graduation or post-graduation in Commerce / Management stream. The students from MBA & BBA finance can also join the course. This will be useful for freshers and working professionals interested in upgrading their skills.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation and post-graduation in commerce stream. This Course equips the young individuals to foray into financial industry viz Banking & Finance or Securities Markets or Insurance Industry.
This course is accessible for all kind of People with Disabilities. Having Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
Our course aims are to:
- To create PwDs talent pool ready to hire by tech companies for any BFSI domain industries..
- To upskill the knowledge of participants who are working in BFSI sector.
How can apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
The total fees are INR 1,000/- (Before commencement of the training program).
- Pre-entrance & personal interview: 17th & 18th of December 2022.
- Course commencing: 27th Dec 2021.
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (One and half hours every day)
- Platform: Google meet