This course enables to perform for entry & midlevel job with Pvt Bank, Small Finance Banks, NBFCs, Micro Finance Cos.
The Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) sector in India will need as additional 1.6 million skilled workforce by 2022” as per the estimates by the National Skill development Corporation. And this course will impart knowledge and skill required to start a career in BFSI Sector.
It also helps upskilling of existing executives with better insight in banking, insurance and investment. It Will enable getting an entry level job with Pvt Bank, Small Finance Banks, NBFCs, Micro Finance Cos. Insurance Cos. Insurance Broking Co Mutual Fund Distributor or Broking Firms or develop oneself as a freelance Advisor.
Who should join?
People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation in Commerce & Science stream. This will be useful for working professionals who are upgrading their skills and fresher who are looking a job in BFSI sector.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who has completed the graduation in commerce and science streams. We offer interactive web-based learning with SAP – FI (Financing & Controlling) with the hottest IT skills which are essential for performing the job in BFSI sector.
This course is accessible for all kind of People with Disabilities. Having Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
Our course aims are to:
- To create PwDs talent pool ready to hire by Bank, Small Finance Banks, NBFCs, Micro Finance Cos. Insurance Cos. Insurance Broking Co Mutual Fund Distributor or Broking Firms.
- To upskill the knowledge of existing executives who are working in BFSI sector.
How can apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
The total fees are INR 4,000/- (Before commencement of the training program).
- Pre-entrance & personal interview: 29th & 30th November 2021.
- Course commencing: 06th Dec 2021
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (2 hours every day)
- Platform: Google meet.