Associate Manager- Indirect Tax
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
• Day to day compliance with GST provisions in respect of EOU Manufacturing Plant.
• Compilation of data required to file various GST returns i.e. GSTR 1, GSTR 3B, GSTR 6, ITC-04 etc. across India.
• Compilation of data required to conclude erstwhile Appellate Proceedings pending at Quasi-Judicial and Judicial Authorities.
• Handling day-to-day correspondence with Central and State GST Authorities in respect of their queries, Notices, Orders etc.
• Providing help to business in respect of their queries raised especially in relation with GST Provisions and compliance.
• Reconciliation of GSTR2A with Inward Supply Register and follow up with Vendors for updating their GSTR 1, if required.
• Reconciliation of GST Returns with Books of Accounts.
• Solving of Vendor Mismatches as reflected in GSTR 2A in coordination with Purchase/IPD.
• Compilation of Data for GSTR 9 (Annual Return) and Filing of the same.
• Monthly RECO with Financials.
• Familiar with handling all types of Statutory Audits from Tax Authority.
• Well conversant in Liaisoning with various Government Authorities.
• Handling of all types of Refunds under Indirect Tax.
• Familiar with benefits available under Export Promotion Scheme to Exporter.
• Knowledge of conducting Internal Audits under Indirect Tax.
• Familiar with Day to day EOU Activities under Custom Act & Foreign Trade Policy.
• Well conversant to handle day-to-day activities under State Excise Act.