Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
• Ensures, defines and governs consistent master data throughout the whole master data life cycle and global business processes and defines the matrix of responsibilities within the MD process and the person that defines the parameter, the person who updates SAP with the right value, etc.
• Ensures that local material master data integrity and quality is established by analyzing basic requirements, maintaining the attributes in the systems and assuring all data introduced in the system is reliable and comes from the correct sources and challenges data consistency and completeness and verifies, correct and completes requests for data maintenance complying with Global Master Data processes and related SOPs.
• Identifies areas for improvement regarding Global Material Master processes, tools and rules and supports improvement processes. Responsible for specific Master Data Management processes (expertise, key account) to build, extend and share knowledge within self-directed working teams.
• Train and support the assigned functional SPoCs and Subject Matter Experts on site and ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility. -Ensure material availability in line with the approved production plan.
• Ensure daily MRP oversight for all BOM material, analysis of requirements and Purchase Orders management. -Ensure management of daily MRP exception messages and appropriate follow up. -Own, in ERP System, MRP relevant data and materials technical specifications and ensure no Purchase Orders are past due in the ERP System.
• Management of purchased item Complaints/Returns to supplier. -balanced dispatch list for incoming materials to the warehouse and Quality department that ensures these activities are completed in line with the production needs. -Control and follow-up of supplier’s service level indicators: Quality OTIF, lead-time violation. -Lead action plans to achieve supplier delivery performance targets and drive for continuous improvement.
• Provide analytics solutions delivery and reporting support to Novartis internal customers, drive continuous improvements and elevate client experience. Act as a subject matter expert for analytics solutions development and delivery.