Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
- Works closely with the business functions such as Field Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Sales Management, Product Management, Legal, and Finance to understand ongoing maintenance, enhancements, project requirements and capabilities.
- Document implementation plan, technical design and solutions
- Identifies and evaluates best practices related to the use of tools both internally and externally and makes recommendations to management for incorporation into existing tool functionality.
- Stays abreast of the trends in technology in support of CRM, including newly developed enhancements and capabilities
- Designs and develops configurations and custom applications in a sandbox environment.
- Enhance commerce pricing/approval functions to support an evolving global business
- Build reporting metrics
- Design, implement, and support document output from CPQ to meet all business and legal rules
- Support and enhance integration CPQ integration to SFDC CRM and Oracle ERP
- Tests and validates functionality and integrity of the changes before moving to production.
- Ensures systems work optimally together in a seamless fashion
- Keep CPQ version upgraded to the most appropriate version
- Incorporates industry standard user interface design that is intuitive, simple and easy to use.
- Designs data integrity protocols to prevent data entry errors to ensure data quality.