Customer Service Executive (Voice based processes)
Career Level Associate staff
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant process.
- Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set.
- Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
- Ensure that the productivity, sales and quality levels are achieved as per the standards sent for the process.
- Work productively, professionally and demonstrate ways to improve customer service.
- Proactively identify issues, if any, and escalate.
- Assist line manager/supervisor with managing day-to-day operations and support peers on process if needed.
- Participate in team meeting / team activities and work towards sustaining team spirit.
- Provide service to customers by focusing on resolving requests efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
- Defuse irate customers and resolve challenging inquiries utilising negotiation skills while following guidelines in an effort to satisfy the customer.
- Demonstrate knowledge of features, benefits and procedures and take initiative to review daily process updates for defect free implementation.
- To maintain HSBC internal and external control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.