Design Engineer – Driveline
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 3 Years
- CAD layout and design of industry leading ORV driveline systems.
- Plunge and Angle driveline analysis (Polaris tool training required)
- Conduct Propshaft phasing analysis (Polaris tool training required)
- Assign appropriate GD&T and perform tolerance stack-up analysis
- Conduct system clearance studies to assure design is within standard part to part clearance criteria.
- Support development of new ORV driveline technologies under supervision of Sr. Systems Engineer.
- Create and maintain component level driveline design guidelines and best practice documents. • Work with System Team to define project assignments, goals and system specifications. • Network with and support CAD needs of driveline systems engineers to analyze manufacturing and field problems and recommend and implement solutions.
- Provide supporting information and details to driveline systems engineers for all relevant design reviews.
- Preliminary bolted joint analysis and sizing.
- Other duties as required.