Electrification Integration Analyst
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
- Support daily work requirements of the Electrification Governance teams and manage initiative priorities, action plans, schedules, best practices, and standard work.
- Lead the data gathering and analysis work with subject matter experts (SMEs) and outside partners.
- Clearly communicate status and analysis, summarize results and provide recommendations to varying levels of the organization
- Identify opportunities for work optimization and lead process improvements and overall governance dashboard development
- Support standard and ad-hoc analytic requests, providing accurate and timely data, analysis and insightful interpretations
- Assist in problem identification and implementation of solutions across the Electrification Governance teams.
- Participate in key program milestones. Includes Team Meetings, Design Reviews, Gate Reviews, and Project Reviews as well as participate in Service Rapid Response Meetings. • Support program needs (domestic and international travel can be required).
- Perform other duties as assigned