Senior Financial Analyst
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Post Graduate
- Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business
- Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
- Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided.
- Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes.
- Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering. Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes.