Senior Financial Analyst
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Post Graduate
• Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business -Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
• Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided. -Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners. Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
• Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes. -Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
• Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes. Financial Reporting & Planning. Monthly closing activities including cost center controlling by reviewing the bookings and accruals
• Collects and uploads monthly LO data into IFP, populates global templates and provides comments on deviations vs previous LO / TGT / LF. Prepares data for reports related to special initiatives (e.g. Indirect 2.0, STT) using SAP and BI queries
• Forecasting of P&L and FTE on various dimensions. Aligning financial targets with management and internal customers, allocation keys, cost and FTE planning. Support contract management with MSP service contracts: CCRs, aligning charging / invoicing, correct booking, etc.
• Aligning and collecting saving initiatives with the team, tracking and forecasting of savings. Preparations of capital requests and other business cases. Handling of various systems including SAP, IFP, STT, local and global share points. Ad hoc requests / analysis on financial topics.