Senior Manager – GBPA Financial Performance & Planning
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Post Graduate
- Managing a team of 4-5 FAs/SFAs/Managers; supporting their career development, defining & measuring their objectives for the year, motivating them, ensuring their deliverables are being completed on a timely basis, allocating tasks within the team, managing and escalating their concerns to senior management.
- Reviewing the work of team members, suggesting changes, guiding on process improvements, interacting with the team members’ stakeholders on a periodic basis and providing feedback to the individual.
- Collaborating with other managers in the team to influence decisions and knowledge sharing. Delivering on larger organizational strategy
- Being part of the Global BPA Leadership Team in Hyderabad, driving the strategy for the GBPA team in Hyderabad
- Dealing with ambiguity & change management