Senior Software Engineer,
Career Level Senior Staff
Experience 2 Years
1. Collect and analyze systems and customer requirements.
2. Provide high level estimate and task breakdown.
3. Design and develop software according to the requirements.
4. Perform design review, code review, and software implementations. This position requires writing C++ code.
5. Flexible enough to work on multiple products being produced for a fast-changing market. 6. Have a customer-focused mindset for delivering a product that is centered around a great customer experience.
7. Analyze system performance for bottlenecks.
8. Take a leadership role in the ongoing improvement efforts and retrospectives. 9. Lead the team and be a positive influencer for high team morale and engagement. 10. Other duties and responsibilities as needed