Career Level Senior Staff
Experience 3 Years
• Analyze data quality enrichment and cleansing requests from Data Stewards and Data Champions
• Envision the Data Quality strategy, metrics and framework. Implement data cleansing and linking strategy as per documented data quality improvement strategy.
• Execute plan for Data Quality corrections for various functions and light house projects. Liaise with the Data Stewards, Data Champions and Data Solution Designer to execute continuous and active Data Governance
• Roll out periodical Data Quality assessments, DQ critical metric measurements, Gap analysis & Continuous improvement to ensure that active Data Governance is achieved, and data quality meets business need and align with mandatory standards.
• Serve as 1st Level contact for a worldwide Informatica Analyst user community and provide user trainings on DQ process and guidelines.
• Develop training materials, documents on scope of the reports, data quality rules and various data governance modules.
• Provide analytical support to business by publishing Excel/QlikView/QlikSense reports. Perform root cause analysis on data inconsistencies highlighted by users and recommending improvements. Capture business requirements for data management functionality and translating the information to developers to help building effective information flow.
• Develop and confirm data dictionary rules ensuring business understands the rules and its value for improving data quality.
• Ensure adherence to the established Data quality processes, which includes 100% compliant to training completion for self and associates, proactive CAPA update and preparation for audit readiness