Specialist-Legal and Compliance
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Post Graduate
• Administrative support: Independently manage and perform complex administrative and organizational tasks to ensure continuity of higher-level administrative processes General Legal Paralegals -Identifying legal, financial and business contract issues; contract management; legal research; responding to contract requests; client counseling on contract issues and company policies; Responsible for knowledge management, cost and records management.
• Generating, negotiating and finalizing contracts using Novartis approved templates. -Board Resolutions, Maintaining Officers List, Corporate Filings, support M&A, Taxes and BDL functions, POA, insolvency matters.
• Projects, Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestment/Divestitures, SOX, Data Privacy.Litigation Paralegals -Providing input and updates to Sr. Paralegals for the litigation and monthly reconciliation reports; calendar due dates; document management; document review; responding to discovery requests and review and support document production; conduct interviews; conducting research.
• Compiling key custodian lists. Preparing and administering document preservation notices (DPN) including custodian inquiries. Support Novartis internal stakeholders for invoicing and payment related activities. Prepare reports and perform payment activities by working on internal tools maintained by Novartis. Connect with different internal stakeholders and external agencies for any missing/additional information required on timely basis.
• Perform accruals, proactive communication and confirmation of GRN. Prepare service agreements based on the templates for respective internal businesses. Understand quotations, RFP’s, services required and corresponding amounts in various currencies. Support internal business stakeholders with their queries on payments, invoicing, PO status and performing activities on Novartis internal tools
• Support Novartis internal stakeholders for all compliance related activities which includes seeking approvals for promotional/non-promotional materials, market research projects, events, etc. 9.Prepare submissions for seeking approvals through internal compliance tools maintained by Novartis 10.Collaborate extensively with Novartis internal stakeholders, global and local compliance officers and external agencies on timely basis
• Perform tool-based activities to ensure all compliance guidelines are met in timely fashion. Support businesses for audit readiness, internal inspections w.r.t. documentation, housekeeping, reports, etc.