Sr Software Development Engineer in Test
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 6 Years
- Develop Test Strategy, Design Test Plan and Test Cases effectively/independently.
- Writes robust automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Design and Implement automated tests for functional, system, integration testing.
- Perform Test Execution and Report defects.
- Participate actively in the defect resolution and retest process.
- Find and help fix bugs and stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment.
- Work closely with Product Owners and Business stakeholders to continually refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios.
- Work iteratively with Scrum team members to clarify functional requirements, determine testing and test automation requirements, and provide feedback on design solutions (functional and technical).
- Contributes to Feature enhancements impact assessments on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites.
- Contributes to improvements in unit testing coverage, design test framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases.
- Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analysing development and testing impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities.
- Evaluate and use appropriate open source test framework, tools for improving productivity and product quality.
- Setup and maintain continuous integration environment to ensure highest product quality.
- Demonstrate Sense of Ownership and deliver E2E of a module/Component.
- Strong understanding of the technical eCommerce ecosystem.
- Fast learner who can contribute from day one.
- Adamant about writing quality, reusable, and performant code.
- Proven record with enterprise level problems working in scalable applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- One can rapidly deploy, learn and iterate on new features.
- Eager to continuously improve your skill set.
- Push the limits to make great things happen.
- Compulsive need to excel in what you do.
- Self-directed team player.