Sr. Systems Analyst
Career Level Senior Staff
Experience 5 Years
• Analyzes current and future state business processes
• Evaluates alternatives and defines a recommended system approach
• Leads in producing deliverables including business process flows, UI mockups, use cases and storyboards • Facilitates project and administrative meetings
• Responsible for ensuring that the systems meet the needs of the business through user acceptance testing Architecture, System Design, Validation and Implementation (45%)
• Transforms business and technical requirements into software design
• Leads in producing deliverables including entities, API contracts.
• Documents functional specifications/user stories.
• Collaborates, leads software developers, onsite & offshore
• Leads team to resolve questions and issues during development cycle
• Defines test cases and scripts (in certain projects)
• Performs system testing and leads user acceptance testing cycle (in certain projects)
• Oversee implementation tasks and ensures successful go-live
• Ensures compliance with SOX
• Work with leads and product owners to make changes to CRM plug-ins and APIs.
• Develop API/Code to Polaris standards
System and User Support (15%)
• Provides day-to-day application support Business users and dealer support team.
• Troubleshoots production issues and provides resolution
• Trains users on system processes and changes
• Performs other duties as assigned that support overall objective of the position