Java foundational programming concepts and encompasses all of the programming skills needed to create enterprise-level applications in Java.
Duration: 80 hrs.
Java is the most widely known coding language. It holds the second position on GitHub. JAVA has been ruling the industry for decades and it is never going to rust out. Because of Java’s robustness, ease of use, cross-platform capabilities and security features, it has become a language of choice for providing worldwide Internet solutions. From cell phones to internet, Laptops to datacenters, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, Java is everywhere.
Advanced Java is everything that goes beyond Core Java – most importantly the APIs defined in Java Enterprise Edition, including Servlet programming, Web Services, the Persistence API, etc. It is a Web & Enterprise application development platform which basically follows client & server architecture.
- Learn Java basics to advance.
- Introduction to programming and Data Structure in Java, also Hacker rank test and profile.
- Introduction to socket programming.
- Introduction to JDBC(Java Database Connectivity). It is useful for connecting a Java program to Database.
- Projects based on real-world applications and trainees will be given choice to choose domain.
- Introduction to GitHub and LinkedIn.
- Review sessions for resume and LinkedIn Profile.
- Launching projects on GitHub and making a strong LinkedIn profile.
- 120+ hours of Blended Learning.
- Hands on experience in each topic with Practical Implementation.
- Get noticed by the top hiring companies.
- Job Assistance will be provided.
What we offer
This crash course is designed for People with Disabilities who have completed graduation and have a tech background. This course prepares candidates to build websites, web applications and mobile applications..
This course is accessible for all kinds of People with Disabilities. Having an Indian Sign Language Interpreter if required.
Our course aims at
- To create PwDs, talent pool and ready to hire for developer’s role.
- To upskill the knowledge of participants working in the IT Sector
- Course will have 10 to 15 hours of soft skill training
- Will be certified as per passing criteria.
People with Disabilities who have done B.E / B.tech, M.E / M.tech, BCA/MCA, Bsc(CS)/MSc(CS) and who have prior knowledge of core Java/C++.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the form with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students will be done based on pre-entrance tests and interviews.
Note: Candidate should have basic programming knowledge, good spoken and written communication and should have own laptop or desktop for daily practice.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
- Pre-entrance & personal interview:
- Course commencing:
- Course time: Monday to Friday (2 hours every day)
Advantages of taking up the course:
- It’s a Highly paid language.
- About 95% of the Organizations are using Java, highest placement ratio.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Java is easier to write, compile, debug, and learn than other programming languages.
- Java is platform-independent.
- Economical, portable, stable and secure.