Job ID 23656
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Graduate
- Produce daily profit and loss for the business unit/trading center
- Provide necessary transparency of controls done either for quality assurance or for final validation and control performance
- Obtain necessary sign-off from Front-Office (Traders) of the reported P&L
- Resolve daily FOBO cash breaks for the business
- Participate in CTB (Change the Bank) initiatives of the team as well as domain-wide
- Liaise with different support teams for escalation and remediation of daily issues encountered
- Collaborate with Financial Controlled and Business Relationship managers to ensure front to back controls are managed effectively.
- Work with different stakeholders to improve existing processes and outputs
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Perform data integrity checks and/or reviews breaks and ensures properly dealt with in the P&L process and Cash Control.
- Provides P&L and risk reports for QA reviews, and ensures all review points are cleared on a timely basis
- Liases with and obtains trader sign-off for final P&L, ensuring queries are answered or escalated on a timely basis
- Prepares EOD reports (P&L and PIPs etc) for review and submission to stakeholders
- Investigate and Resolve FOBO cash and position breaks.
- Provides inputs into the capture of daily KRI’s around Risk and P&L reporting
- Liases with other Finance and Operation teams to ensure P&L production issues are cleared on a timely basis
- Escalates any aging and/or contentious issues in daily reports and to direct supervisor
- Performs any UAT requirements on their processes