AWS Cloud Software Engineer – Analyst
Job ID 27284
- Experience Fresher
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Graduate
• Develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions.
• Strong automation skillsets using the automation tools.
• Ensure all development efforts meet or exceed client expectations. Applications should meet requirements of scope, functionality, and time and adhere to all defined and agreed upon standards.
• Ensure high quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
• Use team project management methodology and processes to development and test product features. Standard team development and testing tools will be used.
• Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates.
• Develop supporting and other materials, as required.
• Develop and maintain internal project documentation.
• Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members.
• Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version controlling.
• Assist with project team duties as required from user story creation to development to deployment to application maintenance
T&I comprises of groups like Application Administration, Application Architecture, Data protection and Cloud Infra development. Professionals in T&I offer advisory and implementation of applications across multiple functions within Deloitte. We accomplish this mission through the capabilities and the continued development of the people in our various technology groups in SAP, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Public cloud and other product-based technologies.
Design, develop, test, and implement complex event processing solutions that unlock the value of enterprise information. These solutions include API’s, Automations, which are integrated within and across enterprises. Solutions Delivery: Design, develop, transform, re-platform and tunes application components or custom-build systems in complex business scenarios. Offerings include Custom Development, Application Architecture, Testing and Advisory Services. Technologies include .Net, Python, Ruby, AI tools, API development, PowerShell, Public clouds, etc.