Environment and Sustainability Analyst
- Full time
- View on Map
- @GiftAbled posted 4 months ago
- Posted : November 23, 2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 366
Job ID 40450
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
● Define a data collection framework for all relevant environmental factors coming out of our processes at factories, suppliers, Retail partners.
● Evaluation of Environmental factors coming out of processes in the entire value chain.
● Analysis of Product / Process /Policy related data points on Environment and Climate change.
● Define targets for Environment and Sustainability related KPI’s for all stakeholders in the entire Value Chain.
● Define Strategy related to Alternative Energy sources/ Renewable energy
● Create and drive a holistic Energy Management system
● Create and implement action plan related to Carbon emission reduction, Waste Generation and disposal, Water consumption etc
● Development of Sustainability and Environment related framework, policies and relevant tools
● Deployment of such frameworks, policies, tools and methods at all Ather sites and plants
● Define, follow up and audit the fairness of the environmental and sustainability plans
● Define a governance model for Environment and sustainability related KPI’s/ frameworks
● Participate in Change Management by assessing risk and proposing controls on Change Points in the Man, Machine, Material, and Method related to environment related aspects.
● Conduct awareness programs pertaining to Environmental and sustainability related practices for Ather internal as well as supplier/ Retail partner sites.
● Identify key legal tracking list and ensure compliances
● Liaise with government bodies (Factory Inspectorate, Pollution Control Board, local municipal authorities, Labor department, etc.)
● Conduct statutory inspections related to Environmental Legal requirements.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
● Expertise in safety and OHSAS standards, ISO 45001 Industrial Hygiene and Environmental standards, ISO 14000 Series and related standards
● Excellent problem-solving skills, experience of working with managers when undertaking planning, risk management, and decision making
● Experience in managing staff, resource, and budgets
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain technical and non-technical subjects to all levels of the organization
● Strong relationship building skills
● Good knowledge in statutory regulations, national and international standards
● Bachelor’s OR master’s in Mechanical/ Environment science
● 5 to 8 years of industry experience in Environment and sustainability practices
● Certification related to ESG topics would be a great advantage
● Basic Digital competency and I4.0 Know how a must.
Analyst/ Senior Analyst – Site and Content Management Full time
Fresh Developers Full time
Manual Automation Testing Full time