KYC – Associate
Job ID 23647
- Experience Fresher
- Gender Any
- Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Your key Responsibilities
Provide a maximum of 5 bullet points detailing key accountabilities, managerial/leadership responsibilities, day to day activities and systems that will be used
• Supervise and perform due diligence of new and existing clients covering a wide range of different client types including; Listed and Regulated, small/medium/ large private and public companies as well as more complex structures such as; SPVs, Co-operatives, Foundations and Funds, Governments, Joint Ventures, etc.).
• Quick understanding capabilities and execution of new learnings or concepts.
• Verification of KYC documentation of the clients to be adopted/reviewed.
• Perform the risk assessment of the Client to be adopted/reviewed
• Manage New Client Adoption or Periodic Review stream, to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank’s internal policies
• Maintain working knowledge of various internal processes including KOP’s, Local Regulations & Guidelines.
• Publishing of MIS on status of the KYC Periodic Review to the Senior Management of the Bank (Both Regional & Local)
• Ensure that there are no Critical Audit Points as a result of Regulatory or Internal Audits.
• Rollout of any new KYC Policy / Regulations and also proper understanding of the same within the team and stakeholders. For the delivery of high standards of client service, at the same time ensuring that all internal (e.g. Risk) and external (e.g. Compliance) standards requirements are met in full, utilizing the combination of resources managed as a single COB team.
• Ensure appropriate escalation policies exist and are followed. Work collectively with management, develop and maintain a motivated and professionally trained staff, ensuring appropriate capacity planning, adherence to and improvement in performance and quality standards and appropriate career development.
• Provide leadership support, guidance and coaching to the team.
• Ensure key stakeholders are kept informed of the progress and challenges and escalating issues where appropriate.
• Optimal management of resources, facilitating cross training, ensuring appropriate coverage to maintain throughput.
• Work in a high-pressure and time-sensitive environment.
• Perform quality checks to ensure that defined guidelines are adhered for excellent QA scores.
• Work as the process owner and ensure end to end management of all activities associated with the process.
• Monitor capacity utilization within teams and allocate resources.
• Ensure adherence to standards, procedures and also identify risk mitigates wherever there is a control issue.
• Effectively manage risk and foster an environment where the team is fully aware of Operational Risk management.
• Work closely with other internal teams to ensure top of the line service to Clients / Biz.
• Prioritize tasks and ensure adherence to timelines for completion of activities
• Initiate and lead change management initiatives within the team.
• Ensure structured upward & downward communication
Responsible for ensuring that cases are managed effectively and consistently in line with the agreed process; ensuring that all aspects of delivery are running effectively and if necessary, escalating issues
Liaises with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of On-boarding services to front office staff and clients
Supports the production of critical metrics and reporting which provide data related to department performance, risk quantification and stratification, and resource capacity
Acts as a role model in relation to the values and beliefs and manages the function in line with internal policies and guidance and regulatory requirements
Drives continuous improvement of people, process and technology
Review complex KYC cases and ensure appropriate escalation to internal teams such as AFC and legal
– Your skills and experience
Provide a maximum of 5 bullet points detailing relevant, essential qualifications/skills/experience/qualities
The role is an end to end KYC expert (Checker) role and requires the candidate to focus on all aspects of KYC and adhering to quality standards
Knowledge of local KYC regulations – RBI and SEBI KYC regulations and also of the global policies pertaining to adoptions at product level.
Manage Service Delivery Center in offshore location to complete requests on time from end to end perspective.
Pro-active follow up and manage expectations with different parties including Relationship Managers, Sales, Compliance; stay on top of the status.
Mange and escalate issues on a precise, timely manner, identify root cause, and come up with a resolution
Team handling experience is an added advantage though the main expectation is to manage the role of individual contributor (checker) to the team.