Job ID 24716
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
- Perform the end-to-end financial accounting process for AXP Inter Company. This will include ensuring appropriate controls and governance over accounting entries and processes performed
- Ensure compliance with agreed SLA, internal guidelines, accounting policies/ protocols and regulations that are applicable from time to time (AXP internal, USGAAP)
- The incumbent will also be responsible for preparing and maintaining sub-ledger supports for accounts assigned to him/her along with his / her primary responsibilities.
- The incumbent shall be required, among other things, to maintain closely connect with customer / business partners and other interface groups to ensure smooth service delivery & would be required to consistently understand and exceed customer’s requirements while always ensuring effective teamwork.
- The incumbents should be able to demonstrate personal accountability with high accuracy and productivity standards and should be willing to learn. This position may be subjected to additional background verification checks.
- Results driven / ability to perform multiple tasks, work to strict deadlines and priorities tasks.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships across multiple cross functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve issues and track through to conclusion.
- Basic understanding of AXP business lines and business models.
Must possess advances MS Excel / MS access Skills, Oracle GL, SmartView