LMS Suppport -Analyst-GTO
Job ID 22787
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Graduate
Work you’ll do
- Primarily provide day to day operation support to the Digital Content and Vendor Management Team on Digital content providers and content development tools, from evaluating, deploying, communicating, to maintaining our global vendor content.
- Provide support for vendor-provided digital learning content to the Global Learning team as well as learners and learning professionals. Through the manager, act as a liaison between the vendor and Deloitte, and represent Deloitte point of view and requirements.
- Be a point of contact for the vendor-provided digital learning content and the technical implications and issues. Collate ticket submissions to identify trends and needs from learners and learning professionals. Work with support team to respond to learners’ queries on digital content offering, functionalities, features, and future releases.
- Contribute to the performance evaluation of the vendor-provided digital learning content by analyzing data that includes usage data, support tickets, and learner feedback.
- Coordinate with the learning catalog team and GTS on new vendor content deployments and upgrades, including end user testing.
- Manage day to day queries on tools support by responding appropriately and escalating to vendors or other internal teams as needed.
- Manage development tools and perform administrative tasks around tools related webinars, user group meetings etc.
- Coordinate and participate in the testing of new tools or tool upgrades.
- Troubleshoot issues related to authoring tools (Brainshark, Articulate, FLIP, D-Learn).
- Ensure all content and tools related information is up to date on SharePoint COE sites, our global intranet pages.
Experience: 1-3 Years
Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Self-driven and a proven team player
- Good searching and analytical skills
- Advanced level of expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Office applications and inter/intra-net search techniques needed
- Good presentation & visualization skills
- Experience in learning new or proprietary tools / technologies
- Experience troubleshooting project or technology issues until resolution
- Experience in delivering training, both classroom and via online channels
- Experience working with a global team in a virtual environment is preferred
- Client management skills and the ability to work with various clients across geographies (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication – capable at communicating ideas and solutions through either a written format (e.g. email) or verbal formats (e.g., face-to-face or via telephone); ability to communicate need for clarification and guidance from management
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred, but not required