Quality Engineer (QA)
Job ID 30145
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Post GraduateB. Tech
Investments has a great opportunity for a Quality Engineer role. We are looking for a dynamic and very hardworking individual responsible for crafting and developing test automation solutions as part of Quality Engineering organization within Business Units.
The Purpose of This Role
As a Quality Engineer, you will focus on building test solutions across multiple technology stacks for Web based User Interfaces and/or APIs, web services and/or database, ETL transformations. The role primarily supports our capabilities relative to automation throughout test lifecycle including – design, build and implement automated test suite, develop or customize testing tools and frameworks, chip in into best practices and overall quality governance standards.
You will be working in agile teams alongside Scrum Master, Software Developers, Architects, Analysts and other business partners to translate requirements and designs into business solutions. Your knowledge of testing and testability will influence better software design, promote accurate software engineering and bug prevention strategies, testability and security.
The Value You Deliver
- Demonstrates proven software testing background
- Participate in understanding business requirements and translate them into test scenarios.
- Build test plans, test data, procedures for automated and/ or manual scripts.
- Design, develop, document, and maintain automated test code adhering to software engineering principals.
The Skills that are Key to this role
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and strive to meet the needs of a fast paced and agile environment.
- Deep expertise in functional, regression, smoke and End to End testing
- Understanding of test environments and test data mining techniques
- Expertise and deep working experience in one or more of following is required :
- Web UI Automation: Functional web UI technologies like Angular JS, Validation using Selenium and TestNG/Cucumber
- Web services Automation: Validation of SOAP/RESTful APIs using Karate or any other tool
- Database testing Automation: Data, ETL transformation validations using PL/SQL, Oracle DB
- Understanding of Non-functional testing is helpful.
The Expertise We are Looking For
- 3 – 6 years of experience predominantly in Software Testing or Quality Engineering
- Experience in Financial Investment Management Industry is a plus.