Senior Lead Analyst
Job ID 24719
- Experience Fresher
- Gender Any
- Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
- Preparation of audit schedules and responding to audit queries.
- Keep a track of status for audit requests & collaborate with multiple process teams for information required to meet the audit deliverables
- Support preparation of US GAAP/IFRS/Other local GAAP statutory financials including adjustments & disclosures.
- Post journal entries and implement spreadsheet controls & other policy requirements.
- Run HFM Consolidation for monthly consolidation of results for various legal entities and work with the technologies & other support teams to resolve issues, if any.
- Ensure effective controls and governance are adhered to.
- Support implementation of various process improvement initiatives
- Should have excellent Accounting and Finance knowledge.
- Should be well versed with MS Excel, PowerPoint & MS Word
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Knowledge of AXP Policies, Procedures and Systems.
- High proficiency in MS-Office applications, working knowledge of Workiva Wdesk/Oracle Essbase/HFM, Oracle General Ledger etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Team Player
- A fast/keen learner with the ability to learn a detailed process quickly.
- Proactive & a self-starter.