Mobile application development is the process of making software for smartphones, tablets and digital assistants, most commonly for the Android and iOS operating systems.
Duration: 100 Hours (Virtual)
Mobile Application Development is the process of making software for smartphones, tablets and digital assistants, most commonly for the Android and iOS operating systems. The software can be preinstalled on the device, downloaded from a mobile app store or accessed through a mobile web browser. The programming and markup languages used for this kind of software development include Java, Swift, C# and HTML5.
Mobile app development is rapidly growing. From retail, telecommunications and e-commerce to insurance, healthcare and government, organizations across industries must meet user expectations for real-time, convenient ways to conduct transactions and access information. Today, mobile devices—and the mobile applications that unlock their value—are the most popular way for people and businesses to connect to the internet.
BENEFITS OF MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Improves Efficiency
- Offers High Scalability
- Secures Your App Data
- Integrates With Existing Software
- Easy to Maintain
- Improves Customer Relationship
- Facilitates New Client Data Retrieval
- Provides Real-time Project Access
- Ease in Project Management
- Record Digital Files for Accountability
Who Should Enroll in this Program?
People with Disabilities who have completed graduation or post-graduation in technical stream like BSC/MSC (CS/IT), B.E/B -TECH, M.E/ M-TECH, BCA/MCA and aspire to take up a career in Mobile application development.
How To Apply
- Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course description.
- Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
- Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be required during the time of application.
- Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and interview.
Step-1: Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
- Pre-entrance & Personal Interview: 8th Feb 2023.
- Course commencing:15th Feb 2023.
- Course time: Monday to Friday (2 hours every day)
- Platform: Zoom.