This course help you become an expert in Accessibility Testing.
Duration: 60 Hours (Virtual)
Accessibility Testing is defined as a type of Software Testing performed to
ensure that the application being tested is accessible by people with
disabilities like hearing, color blindness, old age and other disabled groups.
It is a subset of Testing. This course will teach you different techniques
to efficiently and thoroughly test your websites for accessibility using
a combination of testing tools and various assistive technologies like
screen readers. Here you would learn common accessibility issues
initially then you’ll learn to test using assistive technologies like
screen readers.On course completion you would have knowledge of
techniques required to ensure website are inclusive and accessible.
Who should join?
People with Vision Disabilities (Complete Blindness or Color Blindness ,
Poor Vision, Visual problems like visual strobe and flashing effect problems)
who have completed any graduation or post graduation.
Basics requirements while enroll candidate in the course: Screen
reader JAWS, NVDA shortcuts, knowledge of basic computer, good
spoken and written communication. Command on excel. Good
understanding of web surfing with screen reader. If candidate should
have own laptop or desktop for daily practice.
How To Apply
1. Applicants can apply for the courses using the link provided in the course
2. Ensure to fill the forms with detailed information.
3. Documents such as education qualification and disability certificate will be
required during the time of application.
4. Selection of students would be done on the basis of entrance test and
Step-1:Submit your online application form.
Step-2: Pre-entrance test (conducted online)
Step-3: Personal Interview (conducted online)
The total fees are INR 1000/- (Before commencement of the training program).
- Pre-entrance & Personal interview: 8th & 9th Aug 2022.
- Course commencing: 16th Aug 2022.
- Course time: Monday to Saturday (1 hours everyday)
- Platform: Zoom